Support Doncaster Minster
Can you help support Doncaster Minster?
We need your support in a variety of ways, but with the closure of all our buildings, it has not been possible for people to kindly make donations in the usual way, so we really need your help now.
How can you help?
- By an Instant Online Donation to the Minster for its upkeep and enable it to continue to serve Doncaster: “Give a Little” to Doncaster Minster
- By regular giving through a Standing Order from your Bank Account to our Bank Account. Download a Standing Order Form here, complete it and send it to your bank.
- By a regular or one-off BACS payment to our Bank Account. If you use Internet Banking then you can make a donation or payment to Doncaster Minster online.
Transferring money to Doncaster Minster with online banking is a quick and easy way to send money.
- Log into your own Bank Account and follow the instructions provided. Please remember to provide a reference for the payment which will enable the Minster to clearly identify who has sent the payment. For example, “Donation Fred Blogg
- You will be asked to enter the following information:
- Name of our Bank: Royal Bank of Scotland
- Bank Sort Code: 16-18-30
- Account Number: 10151985
- Enter the amount you wish to send to the Minster and the date you wish to transfer the money
- Be sure to double-check all the information before you submit the payment to be processed
- Alternatively you can make a Bank Transfer when you visit your your local Bank branch
- If you don’t have online banking please send us a cheque, made payable to “Doncaster Minster” and post it, with your details, to: The Minster Office,St George House, Church Street, Doncaster, DN1 1RD
Thank you for kind donation and support of the Minster
If you are a UK taxpayer, please consider Gift Aiding your donation for every £1 you donate you can increase your gift by 25p at no cost to yourself. Please download a Gift Aid Declaration form here, complete it and send it to The Minster Office, St George House, Church Street, Doncaster, DN1 1RD